This vacation activity is
“Date with Joo Jin Mo”. You will connect with animals
as their real moms. There are four types of animals
that need your special attention… (There are four types of animals
that need your special attention.) – at this zoo.
– I see. (Four types of animals?) You will split into groups of two… – and connect with the animals.
– Groups of two? Check the items
and split into groups of two. What’s “Norang”? It’s a name.
Norang, Sun, Minky, Jollang, – and Baram are all names.
– “Make eye contact.” Making eye contact would be
the best. – “Make eye contact”.
– “Give a bath”? – I think I know what Norang is.
– This one is the best. Giving a bath would be the hardest. All of these tasks are hard. Pick two representatives
for each task. I will do the task for Norang. (Partners for the activities) Let’s meet the cute Norang first. (Hold Norang and make eye contact.) It must be a bird. – Is it a bird?
– It must be a bird. Norang must be a bird. – A parakeet?
– Parakeets and mynas. – Where?
– This is a nice task. (They look around the zoo.) It’s an Amazonian fish. My goodness. What is that? It’s an Amazonian fish. – Doesn’t this live in the Amazon?
– Arowana. Arowana. That’s right. – Meerkats.
– How cute! Aren’t these the animals
in “The Lion King”? – Look at those rabbits.
– Timon and Pumbaa. – Hello.
– Please come this way. – How pretty!
– They are so cute. There are a lot of animals. There is a turtle too. Gosh, look at the turtle poop! – What?
– The turtle poop is so big. – Where? What is it like?
– It’s the size of the turtle. It’s really big. (A turtle poops a lot
and squashes it with its body.) – That’s a big poop.
– My goodness. Isn’t that charcoal? It’s not charcoal.
It’s a sweet potato. (Eating and pooping well is
the secret to a long life.) It’s no joke. Let’s tackle
the first mission on the list. The first one is about Norang. “Hold Norang and make eye contact.” Let’s meet Norang,
the cutest animal in this zoo. Norang, come on out. We should at least kiss it. (Screaming) I saw it! (Goosebumps) (What kind of animal is
the cute Norang?) (Norang enters.) (The cute mascot of the zoo,
Norang) (Norang is a 13-year-old
albino Burmese python.) Kwang Soo, come here. – I am glad I didn’t choose this.
– It’s really big. – My goodness.
– You would die if it strangles you. I can’t even touch it. – Touch it.
– No, no. – I am getting goosebumps.
– It’s okay. It feels like I am touching a bag. – I am getting goosebumps.
– A snakeskin bag. (The youngest members
try touching the snake.) That’s what it feels like. – Gosh, Jong Kook.
– Right? – That’s what it feels like.
– Kwang Soo. (I can’t do this.) Norang is a snake
that turned 13 this year. It boasts its beautiful color
and length of 2m and 30cm. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo,
you chose to connect with Norang. Hold Norang and keep eye contact
for three seconds. (The zoo owner and employee
are scared.) I did it once during the photoshoot
for the calendar. I was dripping in sweat. (He forgot about…) (how much he sweated that day.) (The affectionate snake
made Jae Seok very happy.) Give it a try. My goodness. Is anyone not scared of snakes? Is anyone willing
to switch missions? You should have this experience. As an employee of the zoo, you should make the visitors happy. In my life,
I have never touched a snake. I will go first. (This is nothing.) (Norang’s muscular mom,
Jong Kook steps forward.) It opened its mouth.
It opened a little. It’s smelling the air
because it wants to eat something. (Despite Norang’s movements,
Jong Kook doesn’t hesitate.) All right. (He succeeds to get Norang
on his shoulders.) (Kwang Soo is already getting
goosebumps.) – Are you okay?
– Of course. – My goodness.
– Like this? Sometimes… – You should give it a kiss.
– Sometimes, the snakes constrict. (Now, he needs to make eye contact
with Norang.) – Kwang Soo.
– Kwang Soo is scared. (I can’t do this.) It’s moving. (Norang moves when it’s close
to Jong Kook’s face.) (My goodness.) 1, 2, 3. Mission success. (Relaxed) Kwang Soo,
it was about to show its fangs. (He scares Kwang Soo right away.) Kwang Soo, I am serious.
It was about to show its fangs. (Why would you say that?) Its mouth… (Norang is angry.) – You know what I mean, right?
– What does it eat? – This one eats white mice.
– It eats white mice, right? – It eats white mice.
– I see. Then it could eat a person’s nose. If it bites, you will only get
two holes on your face. (You will only get
two holes on your face.) Think of it as a piercing.
A nose piercing. When did it eat? It ate… about a week ago. (Has it been a week ago?) – A week?
– It’s time for a meal. It’s time for a meal. When I held it, it opened its mouth. (There was a reason why
it opened its mouth.) It opened its mouth. – I…
– Should I put it around you? My goodness. If you stay still… (Screaming) (He screams
before the snake touches his body.) – Kwang Soo.
– My goodness. – It didn’t even touch him.
– By any chance… Hold on. (Can I be put under anesthesia?) Can I be put under anesthesia? For goodness’ sake. I mean… Even children can do it. – It could bite like this.
– In a second… – It could bite like this.
– In a second, it will bite. I wish I could do this for you, but
I was born in the year of the rat. (Norang eats mice.) That has nothing to do with this. I was born in the year of the rat. I will do it. (He convinces himself
and tries again.) (He becomes scared
as soon as it touches him.) Would you please count to three? – I am sorry.
– Count to three? It’s okay. Let’s go. (He is very nervous.) All right. (Jong Kook pinches him.) (The smallest contact…) (makes him sensitive.) (It’s so fun to tease Kwang Soo.) (It might be faster for him
to receive penalty badges.) – Kwang Soo.
– Hang in there. – I can’t do this.
– Hold the head. (His facial expression freezes.) Kwang Soo, forget it. – You look like a fool.
– Forget it. – Get up, coward.
– I will do it. I will do it. Let’s do it. I don’t think you can do this. I will do it. I can do it. This is… (At that moment) It’s me. It’s me. (He gets shocked for real.) It’s me. It’s me. It’s me. It’s me. When I poked his bottom,
he flinched. It’s me. It’s me. (Even when he pretends to be strong,
he can’t hide his fear.) – It’s me. It’s me.
– He can’t do it. – My goodness.
– I will do it. I will put it around your shoulders. (He sets his mind
and tries for the 2nd time.) – My goodness.
– He is suppressing his fear. (He succeeds to put the snake
around his neck.) Kwang Soo, make eye contact. – Where is it?
– It’s to your left. – You need to look at it.
– Diagonal to your left. You need to look at it.
Look to your left. – No, no.
– It’s only three seconds. – It’s at one o’clock.
– You just need to look at it. – You just need to look at it.
– The snake is looking at you. – Come on and look at it.
– I am making eye contact. – No, you are not.
– Gosh, what is this? Gosh, what is this? (Norang’s tail heads
to Kwang Soo’s crotch.) (Why did it go over there?) Are you okay? I am okay. Let’s begin. Hurry up and make eye contact. – Hurry up.
– 1, 2, 3. Three seconds. – 3 seconds.
– 1, 2, 3. – One,
– Come on, Kwang Soo. two, three. Mission success. (1, 2, 3. Mission success.) Mission success. (I can’t believe
a coward like him did it.) (His soul escaped his body.) Kwang Soo, good job. Thank you for your hard work. – Thank you.
– Thank you for your hard work. – Thank you.
– Thank you. – Thank you.
– Bye, Norang.